Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Nutrition and Appetite As It Relates To Bodybuilding

The other day I was asked if it was a good idea to take calories if you didn't have the appetite at that moment.

1. Controlled Labs has a product called Black Hole which is an appetite stimulant, or at least it's supposed to be. They have a good reputation, but I haven't heard any feedback on that product, either positive or negative. If you try it, let me know how it worked.

2. A weight-gain powder. I used to sell a lot of Muscle Juice by Ultimate Nutrition. It's a great product, lots of positive feedback, and it's not thick like Mammoth 2500 so it tends not to be filling. The gainer I think is the best right now is QuickMass by Allmax. I'm not sure of it's availability in the U.S. since it's a Canadian company, but it shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of. This stuff is a little more expensive but has been flying out of my store recently with pretty much 100% positive feedback. And not just everyone liking it, everyone has pretty much LOVED this stuff. I can't count the number of times someone has told me they've put on 10lbs "without an ounce of fat." I highly doubt they haven't put on ANY fat with it, but with the number of people telling me that, it's got to be minimal.

I have used Muscle Juice myself and liked the results, but have been in more of a dieting mode lately so haven't gotten around to the QuickMass yet.

I will recommend another product I'm currently using and loving is M5 by Cellucor. It's similar to N.O.-Xplode, but I think the M5 is the superior product.

In fact, I think the M5 is the best pre-workout product currently out there (that I know of) followed by StarChem Labs' Armageddon, and then N.O.-Xplode, with the possibility of MuscleTech's NANO Vapor taking the #3 spot. People have liked it better than the Xplode, but it's too new to say for sure how good it is.

When it comes to bodybuilding supplements, I find that you really need to test out a few different brands and types before you find what your looking for. But in my experience, it's well worth it. When you have the right nutrition, your body will grow ten times faster than without.

To read more articles about this, you can visit this health & fitness [http://www.healthfitnessarticles.net/] articles site.

http://reviewkid.com/weight-gain-pills-eatmor-appetite-stimulant-for-men-and-women/

No comments:

Post a Comment